[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Changes to the blueprint specification template

Roman Prykhodchenko me at romcheg.me
Thu Aug 20 17:19:14 UTC 2015

Folks,

as you may remember, we were about to merge some changes to the blueprint spec template to make our specifications in Fuel more specific regarding different components and subsystems.
That time we decided to move the changes to 8.0, so new specs in 8.0 will have to follow the new template. I restored the patch with the changes and now it’s ready for reviews https://review.openstack.org/#/c/193070/ <https://review.openstack.org/#/c/193070/>

- romcheg