[openstack-dev] [all][third-party][ci] Announcing CI Watch - Third-party CI monitoring tool

Bob Ball bob.ball at citrix.com
Tue Aug 25 08:45:08 UTC 2015

For interest, the tool hosted by Patrick East has an easy-access URL which can be used in advance of Infra hosting, at http://zuul.openstack.xenproject.org/scoreboard/. As an example, http://zuul.openstack.xenproject.org/scoreboard/?project=openstack%2Fnova&user=&timeframe=24&start=&end=&page_size=150 shows all Nova passes/fails in the last 24 hour period.

Bob