[openstack-dev] [all][third-party][ci] Announcing CI Watch - Third-party CI monitoring tool

Jordan Pittier jordan.pittier at scality.com
Tue Aug 25 08:22:05 UTC 2015

Hi,
On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 2:43 AM, Anita Kuno <anteaya at anteaya.info> wrote:

> On 08/24/2015 07:59 PM, Skyler Berg wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I am pleased to announce CI Watch [1], a CI monitoring tool developed at
> > Tintri. For each OpenStack project with third-party CI's, CI Watch shows
> > the status of all CI systems for all recent patch sets on a single
> > dashboard.

That's great ! I like it a lot. I will watch this from time to time for
sure.

> > Any feedback would be appreciated. We plan to open source this project
> > soon and welcome contributions from anyone interested. For the moment,
> > any bugs, concerns, or ideas can be sent to openstack-dev at tintri.com.

Some suggestion:
a) For a given 3rd party CI, compute a % of patches it commented on (to see
how available the CI is)
b) For a given 3rd party CI, compute how often (in % maybe) it disagrees
with Jenkins (to see how reliable the CI is, assuming Jenkins/The gate is
reliable, *cough* :p)

Jordan