[openstack-dev] [openstack][manila]How to change the network ofmanila without affecting the existing service

陈迪豪 chendihao at unitedstack.com
Tue Aug 25 01:06:24 UTC 2015

Thanks Ben,

We will reconfigure manila to use the correct network. I'm still wondering will it have an effect on our existing services? Some users have create shares in our environment(240.0.0.0/8 is an example and we're using the available one). What if we upgrade manila to use something like 10.240.0.0/24, can they continue to use the existing shares in 240.0.0.0/8?