[openstack-dev] [all][third-party][ci] Announcing CI Watch - Third-party CI monitoring tool

Skyler Berg sberg at tintri.com
Mon Aug 24 23:59:44 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce CI Watch [1], a CI monitoring tool developed at
Tintri. For each OpenStack project with third-party CI's, CI Watch shows
the status of all CI systems for all recent patch sets on a single
dashboard.

CI maintainers can use this tool to pinpoint when errors began and to
find other CI's affected by the similar issues. Core team members can
find which vendor CI systems are failing and determine when breaking
changes hit their projects. The project dashboards provide access to all
relevant logs and reviews, simplifying the process of investigating
failures.

CI Watch should also create more transparency within the third-party CI
ecosystem. The health of all CI's is now visible to everyone in the
community. We hope that by giving everyone this visibility we will make
it easier for anyone to find and address issues on CI systems.

Any feedback would be appreciated. We plan to open source this project
soon and welcome contributions from anyone interested. For the moment,
any bugs, concerns, or ideas can be sent to openstack-dev at tintri.com.

[1] ci-watch.tintri.com

Best,
Skyler Berg