[openstack-dev] [puppet] CI failures - packaging blockers

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Aug 24 23:38:47 UTC 2015

Hi,

So as you might have noticed, we are paying the fact we wanted to
consume Liberty from trunk repos (RDO trunk and Ubuntu staging), because
we are facing some packaging issues and upstream bugs.

They are listed here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/puppet-liberty-blocker

This is a downside of using Liberty, but I still consider the bump a
good solution to help us to move forward in our development process,
because we help packagers and other project teams to solve what someone
would have hit one day. Though it's consuming time, I don't see
reverting to kilo an good option.

Any feedback is welcome!
--
Emilien Macchi