[openstack-dev] [all][ptls] updating release tags in the governance repository

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Mon Aug 24 12:25:24 UTC 2015

PTLs,

As we near the end of the release cycle, we're trying to ensure we have
the release model tags for each project set accurately in the governance
repository. This will help distributors understand which repositories
they need to look at for packaging, and it helps deployers understand
when to anticipate official releases of deliverables.

I started this work in July with a single patch [1], and while it
collected some useful feedback it has proven to be difficult to land
because of merge conflicts. Therefore, today I split the patch up so we
have one per project. Please find the appropriate patch for your project
in the query [2] and review the changes. Let me know if you have
questions about the meaning of any of the models, or if you think I've
misidentified the intended model for a repository.

These tags are easy enough to change that I think we'll probably
take silence as assent and merge them early next week.

Thanks,
Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/201724/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/project:openstack/governance+topic:%255Erelease-tags/.*,n,z