[openstack-dev] [ironic] Re: New API for node create, specifying initial provision state

Lucas Alvares Gomes lucasagomes at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 20:57:14 UTC 2015

Hi

> On 21 Aug 2015 6:45 am, "Jim Rollenhagen" <
>>
>> +1, there are tons of dragons here. Now that we're to the point where
>> our state machine is well-defined with a single entrypoint, I think
>
> I'm clearly confused. When was 1.6 deleted?

It wasn't and won't be AFAICT. But I think Jim is talking about
versions >= 1.11 of the API which will always use ENROLL as the  entry
point because that's was how things were planned for the new state
machine.

So yeah, we have more than one entry point depending on the version of
the API you use.

Cheers,
Lucas