[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Etherpad from the Ops Meetup

Edgar Magana edgar.magana at workday.com
Wed Aug 19 20:43:44 UTC 2015

Actually, there were very few requirements collected. So, your summary is correct.

I feel that this time we did not get a lot of input s we got during the Ops meet-up in Philadelphia.

I also recommend to read the burning issues ether pads, there are few suggestions on the networking side. Actually, I believe Operators has expressed in this session some good feedback that they probaly did not want to repeat during the networking section.

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/PAO-ops-burning-issues

Cheers,

Edgar