[openstack-dev] [openstack-infra][third-paty][CI][nodepool]Using Nodepool for creating slaves.

Xie, Xianshan xiexs at cn.fujitsu.com
Wed Aug 19 05:59:01 UTC 2015

Hi Abhi,
   IIUC, you should create and configure slaves(these slaves can be VMs or real physical machine) in Jenkins.
And the nodepool is used to create and pool VMs automatically, and these VMs should be run on the slaves.
Then, while CI wants to build and execute a testcase, especially which attempts to be run on an isolated host, the nodepool will match a proper VM for this testcase.

Hope this might help you.

Xiexs