[openstack-dev] [openstack-infra][third-paty][CI][nodepool]Using Nodepool for creating slaves.

Abhishek Shrivastava abhishek at cloudbyte.com
Tue Aug 18 05:45:37 UTC 2015

Also adding the following:

   -
   https://github.com/openstack-infra/project-config/tree/master/nodepool/elements

Does this means that we don't have to take care of creating slaves(i.e;
installing slave using scripts as we have done in master) and it will be
done automatically, and also we don't have to configure slaves in Jenkins.

A bit confusing for me so if anyone can explain it to me then it will be
very helpful.