[openstack-dev] [pbr] [stable] [infra] How to generate .Z version increments on stable/liberty commits

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Aug 17 13:36:51 UTC 2015

On 2015-08-17 15:25:07 +0200 (+0200), Thierry Carrez wrote:
[...]
> I see Doug, Robert, Clark and myself as necessary to the
> discussion
[...]

It would also be great to get some of the operators and/or package
maintainers involved since they were the ones arguing against the
original and much simpler proposal (no longer making stable branch
point releases at all). Coming up with a solution which technically
solves the problem statement we've settled on without actually
addressing the concerns leading to that wouldn't be much help to
anyone.

If we put this on the CP agenda, I'll send a pointer to the
-operators ML too.
--
Jeremy Stanley