[openstack-dev] [Monasca] Minutes for Monasca mid-cycle meetup

Chris Dent chdent at redhat.com
Wed Aug 12 13:44:34 UTC 2015

On Tue, 11 Aug 2015, Hochmuth, Roland M wrote:

> It sounds like we should connect up soon. I could attend a Ceilometer
> meeting, or you could attend the Monasca meeting which is held Tuesday
> mornings at 9:00 MST.

I'm away this coming Tuesday, but perhaps some of the other Ceilo
people could show up? I've got it on my schedule to come the week
after.

I suspect there's a lot we can do over the long run to avoid
duplicating code and effort but that there will be some humps to
ride over to different pieces (and people!) talking to one another.
Should be fun. Looking forward to it.

--
Chris Dent tw:@anticdent freenode:cdent
https://tank.peermore.com/tanks/cdent