[openstack-dev] [api] [all] To changes-since or not to changes-since

hao wang sxmatch1986 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 02:25:16 UTC 2015

Haha, thanks Everett, you're totally right.

Anyway, with or without "f_", I want to ensure we will use "updated_at
=gte:some_timestamp" like guideline said, or use "changes-since=
some_timestamp". Since I think this function it's useful to query resources
and we should introduce it into projects(some projects already have it.).

> On Aug 9, 2015, at 11:03 PM, hao wang <sxmatch1986 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi, stackers
>
> Since now we have merged filtering guideline[1], is that said we should
> implement this feature according this guideline?  like this:
>
> *"GET /app/items?f_updated_at=gte:some_timestamp"*
>
> Do we have reached a consensus about this?
>

> You’ll definitely want to drop the “f_” prefix from your filter name, see
> the about-to-be-merged guideline No project uses f_ prefix in filter params
> [1].
>
> Everett

Best Wishes For You!