[openstack-dev] [api] [all] To changes-since or not to changes-since

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Mon Aug 10 22:34:34 UTC 2015

On Aug 9, 2015, at 11:03 PM, hao wang <sxmatch1986 at gmail.com<mailto:sxmatch1986 at gmail.com>> wrote:

Hi, stackers

Since now we have merged filtering guideline[1], is that said we should implement this feature according this guideline?  like this:

"GET /app/items?f_updated_at=gte:some_timestamp"

Do we have reached a consensus about this?

You’ll definitely want to drop the “f_” prefix from your filter name, see the about-to-be-merged guideline No project uses f_ prefix in filter params [1].

Everett

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/198547/