[openstack-dev] [searchlight] Liberty release planning video conference

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Mon Aug 10 23:34:56 UTC 2015

On 08/10/2015 06:28 PM, Tripp, Travis S wrote:
> At our last weekly IRC meeting we decided that we should have a short video conference meetup to talk about the Liberty 3 release. The purpose will be to walk through the Liberty Blueprints / Bugs and finalize the list for Liberty 3. I promised to create a doodle poll for choosing the time, so here it is:
>
> http://doodle.com/99kzigdbmed57g7s
>
> Please note, one time I set is the same time as the normal IRC meeting.  If that is what works best for everybody, we’ll start the IRC meeting normally, but share a video link in the meeting room for people to join.

Hello:

Part of being an OpenStack project listed in the governance repo, as you
are [0], is agreeing to conduct your business in an open manner. Had you
not done so prior to now I would not have known that you are using
Postman for testing [1], as you linked in your meeting log [2]. If
Postman is open source licensed I couldn't find it in their
documentation [3].

Now I'm certainly not going to waste my time telling you how you should
operate your project. I am simply going to take the time to tell you
that currently your tool choices aren't in keeping with the 4 opens [4].
If this is by design, power to you, and please don't let me hold you back.

If this is by accident and you really do want to ensure you stay an
OpenStack project, do reach out to a member of the technical committee
as I feel you could benefit from some tool choice and workflow guidance.

Thank you,
Anita.

[0]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/projects.yaml#n2011