[openstack-dev] [searchlight] Liberty release planning video conference

Tripp, Travis S travis.tripp at hp.com
Mon Aug 10 22:28:26 UTC 2015

At our last weekly IRC meeting we decided that we should have a short video conference meetup to talk about the Liberty 3 release. The purpose will be to walk through the Liberty Blueprints / Bugs and finalize the list for Liberty 3. I promised to create a doodle poll for choosing the time, so here it is:

http://doodle.com/99kzigdbmed57g7s

Please note, one time I set is the same time as the normal IRC meeting.  If that is what works best for everybody, we’ll start the IRC meeting normally, but share a video link in the meeting room for people to join.