[openstack-dev] [Fuel] 7.0 Soft Code Freeze in action

Eugene Bogdanov ebogdanov at mirantis.com
Fri Aug 7 23:40:47 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I'd like to inform you that Soft Code Freeze[1] for 7.0 release is now
officially effective. Since now on we stop accepting fixes for Medium
priority bugs and focus on Critical and High priority bugs. There are
plenty of them now, we need your help with fixing them so we approach
Hard Code Freeze in good shape.

With Soft Code Freeze effective, we still have 7.0 blueprints[2] that
are not implemented. Feature Leads, Component leads and Core Reviewers -
please help with sorting this out:

 1. Please ensure that status of your blueprints is up to date
 2. Those blueprints that are not implementedshould be moved to the next
    milestone.
 3. If a blueprint is obsolete, the right update is to set definition to
    "Obsolete" with milestone target "nothing selected".

Thank you for your continued contributions.

--
EugeneB

[1] Soft Code Freeze definition:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fuel/Soft_Code_Freeze