[openstack-dev] [magnum][blueprint] magnum-service-list

SURO suro.patz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 00:43:11 UTC 2015

Thanks Jay/Kennan/Adrian for chiming in!

 From this, I conclude that we have enough consensus to have 'magnum
service-list' and 'magnum coe-service-list' segregated. I will capture
extract of this discussion at the blueprint and start implementation of
the same.

Kennan,
I would request you to submit a different bp/bug to address the
staleness of the state of pod/rc.

Regards,
SURO
irc//freenode: suro-patz