[openstack-dev] [Congress] [Murano] Congress devstack installation is failing in murano gate job

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Wed Apr 29 15:46:04 UTC 2015

So, summarizing some chatter on #openstack-dev:

Action item for unblocking the gate job:
1. Remove the -U in the shell script that installs
thirdparty-requirements.txt in congress' repo.

If that's not enough:
2. make sure congress' stable/kilo
requirements.txt/test-requirements.txt is sync'ed with the global
stable/kilo.

-- dims