[openstack-dev] Please stop reviewing code while asking questions

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Fri Apr 24 19:00:13 UTC 2015

On Fri, Apr 24 2015, Joe Gordon wrote:

Hi Joe,

> By calling them out in the review or on irc, and explain to them when its
> appropriate to use a -1.   I don't think its safe to assume that a
> significant number of people who do these -1s are read every thread on the
> ML.

I like that point and I agree with you. The problem, as someone already
stated, is that these people are rarely on IRC and sometimes just never
reply on the review. Right, maybe next time I'll chase them down via
email. Sometimes I wish we were a little more conservative about who
could do code review, but well.

Because that's a lot of time and energy I could also spend improving
OpenStack, so please, let me hope that some of them read that thread.
;-)

--
Julien Danjou
# Free Software hacker