[openstack-dev] [all] [api] gabbi: A tool for declarative testing of APIs

Everett Toews everett.toews at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Apr 21 21:00:39 UTC 2015

On Apr 20, 2015, at 2:45 PM, Chris Dent <chdent at redhat.com> wrote:

> I wanted to make a quick update on the latest happenings with
> gabbi[0], the tool I've created to do "declarative" testing of
> OpenStack APIs (starting with Ceilometer and Gnocchi).
>
> * Jay Pipes and I are doing a presentation "API Matters" at summit.
>  The latter of half of that will be me noodling about gabbi,
>  including a demo.[1]

This is great! I'm looking forward to attending it.

Miguel and I are doing something similar with our "The Good and the Bad of the OpenStack REST APIs” presentation [1]. Which is exactly 10 minutes after your presentation. :)

Cheers,
Everett

[1] https://openstacksummitmay2015vancouver.sched.org/event/6ce758d5c7340db74e0d432e138c6619