[openstack-dev] [keystone] keystone middleware package changing release method in Liberty

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 16:34:21 UTC 2015

On Sunday, April 19, 2015, Tim Bell <Tim.Bell at cern.ch> wrote:

> [...]
Keystonemiddleware will work with different versions of keystone. It will
be coupled to the requirements for nova/glance/etc (and have tags for the
milestones for the named release). The stability of keystone's APIs and how
middleware communicates to keystone will not change. We may have 2-cycle
deprecation of  lingering unused features.

This is strictly that we will be doing following the release schedule of
the server projects not changing stability or interoperability. With the
exception of potentially doing a 2-cycle deprecation of un-used features
(as mentioned above).

--Morgan