[openstack-dev] [keystone] keystone middleware package changing release method in Liberty

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Sun Apr 19 07:36:18 UTC 2015

Will this require that the keystonemiddleware is upgraded at the same as the Keystone server across a cloud or at the same time as services such as Nova ?

Many sites do a component based staged upgrade. This would mean an approach such as upgrading ceilometer or cinder to Liberty significantly before the Nova upgrade with Keystone in the  middle.

- Would the new keystonemiddleware work with the old Keystone version ?
- How would multi-service controllers be upgraded where services such as Nova and cinder controllers share the same server ?