[openstack-dev] Neutron-l3-agent costs large memory

Kevin Benton blak111 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 02:41:59 UTC 2015

I suspect a refactor or something has caused references to stale data to be
kept in scope. My proposal to store pictures of cats with each router was
not accepted so there shouldn't be anything taking up that much memory. :)

Can you provide some more details to help reproduce the issue?

How many routers are on the agent?

How many floating IPs?

How long does it have to run to get that way?

Thanks