[openstack-dev] [neutron] [QoS] QoS weekly meeting

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo mangelajo at redhat.com
Tue Apr 14 08:43:55 UTC 2015

Ok, after one week, looks like the most popular time slot is B,
that is 14:00 UTC / Wednesdays.

I’m proposing first meeting for Wednesday / Apr 22th 14:00 UTC / #openstack-meeting-2.

Tomorrow (Apr 15th / 14:00 UTC) It’s a been early since the announcement, so
I will join #openstack-meeting-2 while working on the agenda for next week, feel free to join
if you want/have time.

Miguel Angel Ajo