[openstack-dev] [Neutron] - Joining the team - interested in a Debian Developer and experienced Python and Network programmer?

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Mon Apr 13 17:32:33 UTC 2015

Hi, I'm getting back from a little time off over the weekend.

Artem Dmytrenko and Jaume Devesa have done great work [1] with me over
the last year figuring out how to integrate routing protocols with
Neutron.  We have had to exhibit some patience as this work has not
yet bubbled to the top of the team's overall priority list.  However,
I think it is an important part of Neutron's future.  I've started
putting up some blueprints to get this back on track.  The first one
here [2] lays some ground work.

I invite you to come discuss more at our L3 meeeting on Thurdays at
1500 UTC [3].  There is a bit more information about BGP/dynamic
routing on the team page.

Carl

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/125401/
[2] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/172244/