[openstack-dev] [Neutron] - Joining the team - interested in a Debian Developer and experienced Python and Network programmer?

Mathieu Rohon mathieu.rohon at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:26:59 UTC 2015

Hi Matt,

Jaume did an awesome work at proposing and implementing a framework for
announcing public IP with a BGP speaker [1].
Unfortunately, the spec hasn't been merged in kilo. Hope it will be
resubmitted in L.
Your proposal seems to be a mix of Jaume proposal and HA router design?

We also play with a BGP speaker (BagPipe[3], derived from ExaBGP, written
in python) for IPVPN attachment [2].

[1]https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/bgp-dynamic-routing
[2]https://launchpad.net/bgpvpn
[3]https://github.com/Orange-OpenSource/bagpipe-bgp