[openstack-dev] [cinder] Is there any way to put the driver backend error message to the horizon

George Peristerakis gperiste at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 15:21:58 UTC 2015

Hi Lui,

I'm not familiar with the error you are trying to show, but Here's how
Horizon typically works. In the case of cinder, we have a wrapper around
the python-cinderclient which if the client sends a exception with a
valid message, by default Horizon will display the exception message.
The message can also be overridden in the translation file. So a good
start is to look in python-cinderclient and see if you could produce a
more meaningful message.

Cheers.
George