[openstack-dev] [cinder] Is there any way to put the driver backend error message to the horizon

Alex Meade mr.alex.meade at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:18:47 UTC 2015

I think there is a lot to discuss here and I would love to push for a
solution implemented in Liberty. I have a proposed summit session on this
topic (Asynchrounous Error Reporting). I also discussed this briefly at the
Kilo summit. I will work on formalizing some of these ideas and hopefully
we can pick a path forward at the summit.

Keep the discussion going :) I will try to organize everyones thoughts.

-Alex