[openstack-dev] [puppet] Puppet PTL

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 03:23:13 UTC 2015

On 04/10/2015 06:58 PM, Colleen Murphy wrote:
> Just to make it official: since we only had one nominee for PTL, we will
> go ahead and name Emilien Macchi as our new PTL without proceeding with
> an election process. Thanks, Emilien, for all your hard work and for
> taking on this responsibility!

Well, I think this is a great opportunity to me to say something here.
First of all, thank you for your trust and I'll do my best to succeed in
this new position. You know me enough I'm always open to any feedback,
so please do.

Also, I would like to thank our whole community (core & non-core) for
the hard work we all did these years.
I truly think we will succeed under the big tent only if we continue to
work *together* as a team. But I'm confident, this is part of our DNA
and this is why we are at this stage today.

I'm really looking forward to seeing you at the next Summit.
Thanks,