[openstack-dev] [neutron] [QoS] QoS weekly meeting

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo majopela at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 14:35:01 UTC 2015

Hi Raghunath,

feel free to look at:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings <https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings>

and suggest other timeslots with a free meeting room,
this is a very wide community, and it’s impossible to get
a timeslot in everybody working hours.

Please note that option b is out of my working hours already,
but I picked it up there because it’s right after another meeting I have
and it’s easier to organize at home with kids/wife/etc…

Best regards,
Miguel Ángel.

> On 7/4/2015, at 13:14, Raghunath D <raghunath.d at tcs.com> wrote:
>
> Hi  Miguel,
>
> I am interested to join this meeting.
> I assume that CC of this mail are from different time zones.Please provide
> time slot with common time zone.
>
> With Best Regards
> Raghunath Dudyala
> Tata Consultancy Services Limited