[openstack-dev] [Fuel] glusterfs plugin

Przemyslaw Kaminski pkaminski at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 2 14:01:49 UTC 2015

Well then either we need to fix fuel-plugin-builder to accept such
situations.

Actually it is an issue with fpb since git does not accepty empty
directories [1] so pulling fresh from such repo will result in
'repositories' dir missing even when the developer had it.

I hope no files were accidentaly forgotten during commit there?

P.

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/115983/how-can-i-add-an-empty-directory-to-a-git-repository