[openstack-dev] [Fuel] glusterfs plugin

Przemyslaw Kaminski pkaminski at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 2 13:30:41 UTC 2015

Investigating the cinder-netapp plugin [1] (a 'certified' one) shows
fuel-plugin-build error:

(fuel)vagrant at ubuntu-14:/sources/fuel-plugin-cinder-netapp$ fpb --build
.

Unexpected error
Cannot find directories ./repositories/ubuntu for release
"{'repository_path': 'repositories/ubuntu', 'version': '2014.2-6.0',
'os': 'ubuntu', 'mode': ['ha', 'multinode'], 'deployment_scripts_path':
'deployment_scripts/'}"
(fuel)vagrant at ubuntu-14:/sources/fuel-plugin-cinder-netapp$ ls
deployment_scripts  environment_config.yaml  LICENSE  metadata.yaml
pre_build_hook  README.md  tasks.yaml
(fuel)vagrant at ubuntu-14:/sources/fuel-plugin-cinder-netapp$ ag
'repositories'
metadata.yaml
18:    repository_path: repositories/ubuntu
23:    repository_path: repositories/centos

Apparently some files are missing from the git repo or the manifest is
incorrect. Does anyone know something about this?

P.

[1] https://github.com/stackforge/fuel-plugin-cinder-netapp