[openstack-dev] [Heat] [Ceilometer] [rc1] bug is unresolved due to requirements freeze

Pavlo Shchelokovskyy pshchelokovskyy at mirantis.com
Thu Apr 2 11:26:01 UTC 2015

Hi all,

a (may be hasty) update.

I just tried using a quite fresh devstack master that somehow still
(PIP_UPGRADE=False?) has ceilometerclient as 1.0.12,
and ceilometer alarms do work as expected, template is [1]. May be the
actual bug/backward incompatibility was somewhere in oslo-incubator and
latest syncs fixed it.

I urge Heat team to double-check if 1.0.12 does indeed work now, so we can
"call of the dogs" and close this issue.

[1]
https://github.com/pshchelo/stackdev/blob/master/templates/autoscaling/asg.yaml

Best regards,

Pavlo Shchelokovskyy