[openstack-dev] [Glance] Concurrent update issue in Glance v2 API

Mark Washenberger mark.washenberger at markwash.net
Thu Sep 25 18:23:38 UTC 2014

Thanks for diving on this grenade, Alex!

FWIW, I agree with all of your assessments. Just in case I am mistaken, I
summarize them as smaller updates > logical clocks > wall clocks (due to
imprecision and skew).

Given the small size of your patch [4], I'd say lets try to land that. It
is nicer to solve this problem with software rather than with db schema if
that is possible.