[openstack-dev] [Infra][Cinder] Coraid CI system

Mykola Grygoriev mgrygoriev at mirantis.com
Mon Sep 22 12:52:01 UTC 2014

Dear Infra team,

We have set up Coraid CI system to test Coraid Cinder driver. It is located
here - http://38.111.159.9:8080/job/CoraidCI/

We have done all requirements for Third Party CI system, provided here -
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#requirements

Please add voting rights to gerrit user coraid-ci. Now it is working in
silent mode.

Please look at Coraid CI system and give us a response.