[openstack-dev] [Infra][Cinder] Coraid CI system

Mykola Grygoriev mgrygoriev at mirantis.com
Thu Sep 18 10:51:04 UTC 2014

Dear community members,

Please have a look to Coraid CI system -
http://38.111.159.9:8080/job/CoraidCI/

We have done all requirements for Third Party CI system, provided here -
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#requirements

Please look at Coraid third-party system one more time and, please, show us
what we have to add or improve in order to get voting rights for gerrit
user coraid-ci.