[openstack-dev] Documentation on writing a neutron plugin/driver

openstack technology 128openstack at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 21:05:39 UTC 2014

Hi All:

Is there any documentation on how to write a neutron plugin & drivers
(including what files need to be changed), I could not find this on
OpenStack documentation pages. I tried to use the "Hdn" example plugin and
tried to integrate it as a part of "DevStack" but looks like the "Hdn"
example plugin is incomplete.

Any help on directions on how to write a neutron plugin & drivers (along
with instructions on what files need to be changed).

Thank you.
Daniel