[openstack-dev] [requirements][horizon] Dependency freeze exceptions

Radomir Dopieralski openstack at sheep.art.pl
Thu Sep 18 13:44:23 UTC 2014

Hello,

I would like to request dependency freeze exceptions for the following
patches for Horizon:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/121509/
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/122410/

and

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/113184/

They are all fixing high priority bugs. The first two are related to
bugs with parsing Bootstrap 3.2.0 scss files that have been fixed
upstream. The third one makes the life of packagers a little eaiser,
by using versions that both Debian and Fedora, and possibly many
other distros, can ship.

I am not sure what the formal process for such an exception should be,
so I'm writing here. Please let me know if I should have done it
differently.
--
Radomir Dopieralski