[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Set WIP for stale patches?

Sullivan, Jon Paul JonPaul.Sullivan at hp.com
Wed Sep 17 15:40:58 UTC 2014

I think this highlights exactly why this should be an automated process.  No errors in application, and no errors in interpretation of what has happened.

So the -1 from Jenkins was a reaction to the comment created by adding the workflow -1.  This is going to happen on all of the patches that have their workflow value altered (tests will run, result would be whatever the result of the test was, of course).

But I also agree that the Jenkins vote should not be included in the determination of marking a patch WIP, but a human review should (So Code-Review and not Verified column).

And in fact, for the specific example to hand, the last Jenkins vote was actually a +1, so as I understand it should not have been marked WIP.