[openstack-dev] [Neutron] - reading router external IPs

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Mon Sep 8 17:26:57 UTC 2014

I think there could be some discussion about the validity of this as a
bug report vs a feature enhancement.  Personally, I think I could be
talked in to accepting a small change to address this "bug" but I
won't try to speak for everyone.

This bug report [1] -- linked by devvesa to the bug report to which
Kevin linked -- suggests that the external IP address can be seen by
an admin user.  Is there a policy.json setting that can be set at
deployment time to allow this without making a change to the code
base?

Carl

[1] https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1189358