[openstack-dev] [Glance] Triage Bug Day on Thursday Sept 11

Cindy Pallares cpallares at redhat.com
Thu Sep 4 23:28:29 UTC 2014

Hi Folks!

Glance is going to have a bug day on Thursday, 9/11. During that day we
are asking people to take a break from feature work and help fix and/or
review glance and glanceclient bugs for the day. As of today, glance has
109 unconfirmed (marked "new") bugs out of 157 open bugs. It would be
great to bring those numbers down and close down some old bugs. As
usual, we will be hanging out on #openstack-glance.

I've created an etherpad with tasks and links to the launchpad bugs that
need to be updated. You can add your IRC name to the etherpad if you'd
like to participate in our bug day.

http://etherpad.openstack.org/p/glancebugday

We can check our progress afterwards on http://status.openstack.org/bugday

--Cindy Pallares