[openstack-dev] [Ironic] [Horizon] Ironic Horizon API

Josh Gachnang josh at pcsforeducation.com
Wed Sep 3 05:02:31 UTC 2014

Right, the ASAP part is just to have a working Horizon for Ironic
(proposed, not merged) with most of the features we want as we move towards
the vote for graduation. We definitely understand the end-of-cycle crunch,
as we're dealing with the same in Ironic. I'm just looking for a general
"This code looks reasonable" or "Woah, don't do it like that", not trying
to get it merged this late in the cycle.

As for graduation, as I understand, we need to have code proposed to
Horizon that we can work to merge after we graduate.

Thanks!

---
Josh Gachnang
Tech Blog: ServerCobra.com, @ServerCobra