[openstack-dev] [Ironic] [Horizon] Ironic Horizon API

Jim Rollenhagen jim at jimrollenhagen.com
Wed Sep 3 04:37:54 UTC 2014

On September 2, 2014 9:28:15 PM PDT, Akihiro Motoki <amotoki at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Good to know we will have Ironic support. I can help the integration.
>
>Let me clarify the situation as Horizon core team. I wonder why it is
>ASAP.
>Horizon is released with integrated projects and it is true in Juno
>release
>too.
>Ironic is still incubated even if it is graduated for Kilo release.
>What is the requirement for graduation? More detail clarification is
>needed.
>All teams of the integrated projects are focusing on Juno releases and
>we all features will be reviewed after rc1 is shipped. The timing is a
>bit
>bad.

Right, the Ironic team does not expect this to land in the Juno cycle. The graduation requirement is that Ironic has made a good faith effort to work toward a Horizon panel.

We would like some eyes on the code to make sure we're moving the right direction, but again, we don't expect this to land until Kilo.

// jim