[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas][octavia]

Phillip Toohill phillip.toohill at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Sep 2 20:28:26 UTC 2014

Slightly related, Hulu decides to play new shows Ive never watched
before when im barely watching it and I heard them calling an actresses
name that caught my attention.
http://the100.wikia.com/wiki/Octavia_Blake

Dont' think it'll affect the trademark or anything :P, just thought it
was interesting that im hearing this name more and more lately.
I'm sure theres another name for it, but ive dubbed this phenomenon the
'GTA effect'. Where once you find, see or hear something you begin to
find, see and hear more of it.

:)