[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas][octavia]

Stephen Balukoff sbalukoff at bluebox.net
Tue Sep 2 19:41:52 UTC 2014

Yep--  I put in the application at the mid-cycle summit. There were no
obvious conflicts at the time, so I'd be surprised if the application isn't
approved.  But the USPTO takes months to process these things, so we might
not know for a couple months still.

Stephen

Stephen Balukoff
Blue Box Group, LLC