[openstack-dev] [all] new meeting channel

Doug Wiegley dougw at a10networks.com
Fri Oct 31 17:15:38 UTC 2014

Hi all,

In trying to find some alternate times for the Neutron LBaaS meeting, all
of the slots that fall roughly in business-ish hours for the US/Europe are
jam packed (at least on the days that aren’t risking long weekends.)  I’d
like to propose adding #openstack-meeting-4 to alleviate this.

Ttx pointed out that the number of meeting channels is a tradeoff between
keeping things spread out to avoid to many overlapping meetings, and
capacity.  Infra and ttx don’t have a problem adding a new channel, in
theory (“it’s probably fine.”)

I think we’ve reached the point that a new channel would help with
scheduling.

Thanks,
Doug