[openstack-dev] [all] How can we get more feedback from users?

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Fri Oct 24 17:12:42 UTC 2014

On Fri, Oct 24, 2014 at 11:09 AM, Stefano Maffulli <stefano at openstack.org>
wrote:

> On 10/23/2014 11:16 PM, Angus Salkeld wrote:
> > Thanks for those pointers, we very interested in feedback from
> > operators, but
> > in this case I am talking more about end users not operators (people
> > that actually use our API).
> Great! There is a working group being formed also for that.
>
> I would suggest you to put these sessions in your calendar:
>
> http://kilodesignsummit.sched.org/event/f8f76884ce1d7fb7a39f3f6c2f1bb3d4
> http://kilodesignsummit.sched.org/event/57f6fc4f2ffd0cc47b216f7bf936c115

Another relevant one is my Developer Support session:
https://openstacksummitnovember2014paris.sched.org/event/792d87161d517ca27ce1b212c06d695d

Monday November 3, 2014 11:40 - 12:20
Room 242AB

I've been gathering data from SDK issues on github, Stack Overflow,
ask.openstack.org, API doc comments, and other sources to share what it's
like to support developers using OpenStack APIs and related tooling. It's
really interesting info! Some of it you'd already guess (hint: MOAR DOCS)
but some of it surprised me but probably shouldn't have (everyone wants
measurements).

See you there,
Anne

/stef