[openstack-dev] [all] How can we get more feedback from users?

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Fri Oct 24 06:46:02 UTC 2014

Angus,

There are two groups which may be relevant regarding ‘consumers’ of Heat

-        Application eco system working group at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Application_Ecosystem_Working_Group

-        API working group at https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/API_Working_Group

There are some discussions planned as part of the breakouts in the Kilo design summit (http://kilodesignsummit.sched.org/)

So, there are frameworks in place and we would welcome volunteers to help advance these in a consistent way across the OpenStack programs.

Tim